- Alpine S-Series Mono Power Amplifier – S-A60M
- Power Output:
- 400W RMS x 1 (4ohm, 14.4V < 1% THD+N)
- 600W RMS x 1 (2ohm, 14.4V < 1% THD+N)
- S/N ratio: >85dB (ref: 1W into 4 ohm), >105dB (ref: rated power into 4 ohm)
- Remote bass knob compatible (requires RUX-KNOB.2, sold separately)
- THD+N ≤ 0.03% (ref 1W info 4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10HZ-400Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Damping Factor: > 1000
- Improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
The all-new S-Series amplifiers pack a real punch with even more performance and value to you. Experience hard-hitting bass and long hours of limitless play with the S-A60M mono amplifier.
These amplifiers offer great value with over 20% more power through increased watt handling. The exceptional strength and resistance is supported by optimising a heat thermal management processor to ensure exceptional reliability so you can enjoy your music with the bass cranked up for hours on end without any power shutdown.
All-new Digital Design
The all-new S-Series utilise Alpine’s advanced digital design which unlike a typical Class-D amplifier circuit adds all-digital dual post-filter feedback loop for unmatched accuracy and control, while minimising internal noise.
Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new S-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
One-sided Cable Terminals
The speaker and power cable terminals are conveniently located on the left-hand side of the amplifier providing easy and clean installations. The power cable terminals accept heavy gauge cables.
RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
The S-Series amplifiers are equipped with low-level RCA inputs, which can also accept high-level speaker signal inputs. This allows for installation of the R-Series amplifiers into virtually any aftermarket or OEM factory audio system
Control Your Subwoofer
Conveniently control your subwoofer directly from the dash with the optional RUX-KNOB.2 remote bass knob controller.